Assistant Project Manager
In this role as Assistant Project Manager, you will aid the Project Managers to promote the safety, cleanliness, and organization of each construction site. You will demonstrate integrity and professionalism when working on SCB projects and interacting with clients.
- Monitoring job site cleanliness
- Sweeping / shop vac
- Exterior trash pickup
- General cleaning
- Minor landscaping duties
- Miscellaneous site protection when needed, including cardboard, plywood, taping
- Some moving and lifting will be required
- Stocking trips for materials
- Minor handyman duties
- Locking and unlocking job sites
- Meeting building inspectors
- Other duties as needed
- Reliable transportation
- No criminal history
- Clean driving record
- Sturdy clothing including footwear, gloves, long pants, etc.
- Good communication skills
- Proficient at smart phone and email
- Hours needed will vary, approximately 30-40 hours per week
- Reports to Project Manager
- This position is not available to work from home
To apply: Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Assistant Project Manager” in the subject line
About Sabo Custom Builders:
Sabo Custom Builders (SCB) is a fast-growing, professionally managed firm specializing in custom home building, whole house renovations, and additions. SCB is a process-focused and technology-driven company. We have developed and deployed sophisticated management systems that enable accurate pre-construction planning, on-time and on-budget execution, and best-in-class customer service. We also partner with award-winning architects and designers to deliver notable projects for discriminating clients in Houston’s most prestigious neighborhoods.
To apply for a position, email your resume to email@example.com with the position title in the subject line.